OMB appeals, three new developments, and the City's response to the provincial growth plan are the items for the only Planning Committee meeting in June.
Councillors will discuss:
- OMB appeal by Hamilton Health Sciences against City decision to deny surface parking lot expansion at 201 Robert Street and 166 Ferguson Avenue North.
- Application for Approval of a Draft Plan of Condominium for 280 to 344 Rymal Road West
- Application for Approval of Amended Draft Plan of Condominium for 1 Legacy Lane (Ancaster)
- Application for Zoning By-law Amendment for 542 and 546 Old Mud Street (Hamilton)
Three closed session items related to OMB appeals:
- Urban Hamilton Official Plan - appeal by DiCenzo Construction Company
- Strathcona Secondary Plan - appeal by Moore Sovereign Consistory (Scottish Rite)
- Flamborough Power Centre appeal of OPA-13-013